Monday, May 20, 2013

Two Halves

Two Halves:

Bi
And I saw a darkness
beyond my own open eyes
black and looming
cold
too dim.
And with it silence,
emptiness like open space
draining me.
Crushing me.
Too much darkness
too much dimness.
I cannot move
so I sit and wait
and die alone
let it take from me
my sanity.

Polar
And I saw a light
within my own closed eyes
white and gleaming
warm
too bright.
And with it music,
thoughts like rapid water
drowning me.
Flooding me.
Too much light
too much bright.
I cannot stop
so I dive and run
and fly alone
let it take me from
my sanity.

1 comment:

  1. I love your poetry!! Its very creative and very engaging!! You should think about publishing in a local paper! I'm sure lots of people could relate to your work!! I just really enjoyed all of your work!

    ReplyDelete